| < October >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in El Dorado, Ks in October is mild at 15.1 °C (59.18 °F).
- Afternoons can be really warm with average high temperatures reaching 22 °C (71.6 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally a little cool with an average low of 8.2 °C (46.8 °F).
- The average diurnal temperature range/ variation in October is 13.8 °C (24.8 °F).
- The weather in October is somewhat dry. Just 73.4mm (2.9in) of liquid tumbles.
- The shortest day is 10:33 long and the longest day is 11:44 long with an average length of 11:07.
Check the distance to and compare the El Dorado, Ks October averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for October in El Dorado, Ks, Usa
Navigate to October Weather in Locations Surrounding El Dorado, Ks:
- Concordia, Kansas, Usa - 181.3 kms (112.7 miles) NNW
- Ellsworth, Ks, Usa - 141.2 kms (87.7 miles) NW
- Mcpherson, Ks, Usa - 71.2 kms (44.2 miles) NW
- Larned, Ks, Usa - 175.2 kms (108.9 miles) W
- Wichita, Kansas, Usa - 54.4 kms (33.8 miles) SW
- Newkirk, Ok, Usa - 111.2 kms (69.1 miles) S
- Topeka, Ks, Usa - 168.5 kms (104.7 miles) NE
- Eskridgese, Ks, Usa - 141.2 kms (87.7 miles) NE
- Manhattan, Ks, Usa - 111.2 kms (69.1 miles) N
- Fort Scott, Ks, Usa - 175.2 kms (108.9 miles) E
- Sedan, Ks, Usa - 120.7 kms (75 miles) SE
- Independence, Ks, Usa - 141.9 kms (88.2 miles) SE
- Pawhuska, Ok, Usa - 159.3 kms (99 miles) SSE